Please do get in touch for further information.
Property fast find: LUN-633
Jackson-Stops & Staff give notice to anyone reading these details:-
1. These particulars are set out for the interested parties and purchasers as a guideline only. They are intended to give a fair description but not to constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, distances, orientations and other statements/facts are given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of facts.
3. The property including services are believed to be in good working order, however, nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise nor that any services are in good working order. Interested applicants are advised to make their own enquiries and investigations before finalising their offer to purchase.
4. The photographs appearing in this brochure show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken. Certain aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken and it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as displayed in the photographs. Furthermore no assumptions should be made in respect of parts of the property which are not shown in the photographs.
5. Any area measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
6. Where there is a reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of any part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained and these matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
7. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by a way of statement of fact. If there are any points of particular importance that need clarifying before viewing please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Guide Price €690,000
An immaculately presented stone farmhouse with guest house.
This property consists of: land and pool, situated in a private position with stunning views, yet close to amenities.
The main farmhouse provides 150 sq m of living space comprising:
Entrance-hall, two en-suite double bedrooms, portico and storeroom on the ground floor; large open space living room with dining area and door to a panoramic terrace, kitchen and bathroom on the first floor .
The guest house of 50 sq m consists of two double bedrooms and bathroom.
The houses are surrounded by 4.200 sq m of mature ground planted with olive and fruit trees where there is an elegant pool.
Property fast find: LUN-633
Fast Find: LUN-633
16 Sussex Street, London, SW1V 4RW