The English summer season is in full swing, with racing, the Festival of Speed and the Revival at Goodwood, polo at Cowdray Park, plus Wimbledon, Henley and Cowes Week some of the highlights in the social calendar.
Here is a selection of Jackson-Stops & Staff’s properties being marketed close to the action:
1. Lime Tree House, Wimbledon Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships – 25th June – 8th July
This magnificent family property has been built to exacting standards, and offers the latest in home technology in a light and spacious home within easy reach of coveted Wimbledon Village.
£4,250,000/Jackson-Stops & Staff, Wimbledon 0208 879 0099
2. Malthouse, Chichester Goodwood Festival of Speed – 29th June – 1st July
In the midst of the South Downs National Park, this stunning Georgian farmhouse has been converted to link with the adjacent period malthouse, creating a unique family home.
£1,750,000/Jackson-Stops & Staff, Chichester 01243 786316
3. Malmesbury House, Chester RHS Tatton Park Flower Show – 18th – 22nd July
This beautifully crafted neo-Georgian house sits in a private setting with extensive grounds and stunning views, and has been finished to the highest standards.
£1,750,000/Jackson-Stops & Staff, Chester 01244 310351
4. Home Farm House, Near Midhurst Veuve Clicquot Gold Cup British Open Polo Championship Final (Cowdray Park) – 19th July
This fine 17th century Grade II listed farmhouse, with cottage, sits in an elevated position and commands stunning views over the local countryside.
£2,450,000/Jackson-Stops & Staff, Midhurst 01730 812357
5. The Old Rectory, West Stoke, West Sussex Glorious Goodwood – 24th – 28th July
Occupying an enviable location in the South Downs National Park, this impressive Victorian country house has elegant proportions and is set in some 16 acres of gardens, paddock and bluebell wood.
£2,650,000/Jackson-Stops & Staff, Chichester 01243 786316
6. Suffolk House, Chichester, West Sussex Goodwood Revival – 14th – 16th September
This attractive 18th townhouse occupies an enviable location near the heart of Chichester, and is currently being used as a 10-bedroom hotel but has consent for a change of use to create a stunning family home
£1,200,000/Jackson-Stops & Staff, Chichester 01243 786316