London offices - Jackson-Stops & Staff - Property Management Services
Jackson-Stops & Staff Property Management Department is a specialised and dedicated department offering professional management of your property by experienced staff.
In most cases property is our client's most valuable asset and our management service is designed to look after the day to day running of the property, whether occupied or vacant. Over longer periods of time, we aim to structure ongoing maintenance in order to preserve the value of your property. As an additional service we can also advise on how to enhance your property for the rental market, and then organise and supervise the suggested works.
An experienced team is appointed to organise maintenance, offer advice, and take care of your requirements during the time whilst the property is tenanted. If for any reason the property is unoccupied, then our service can be extended to the care of the vacant property. As a traditional and well-known company, we pride ourselves in our commitment to the provision of a personalised service to each of our clients. Our approach is flexible and we can offer services, which can be tailored to your specific requirements.
We ensure that all matters are dealt with using reputable, insured contractors and you can have confidence that your property expenses are managed cost effectively through the provision of competitive quotations when required.
Our management department is backed by an established and professional accounts service, using bespoke software, which in addition to general financial management of your property can advise you on your tax liabilities whilst renting out a property in the United Kingdom.
Our service is designed with both tenants and landlords in mind and a full description of our services and costs can be found in our Terms of Business pages.
- Help and advice on how to prepare your property for the letting market.
- To advise and arrange all statutory tests to meet current safety legislation requirements.
- Day-to-day management of your property covering appliances, plumbing, central heating, electrics, basic structural issues and visits.
- The transfer of utilities, water rates and council tax at the beginning and end of each tenancy.
- The management of your vacant property if required.
- To introduce if necessary a full contents and buildings insurance service for property that is let.
- Periodic inspection visits to your property with written reports.
- Deposit return negotiations and corrective action to your property where necessary.
- An interior design and refurbishment advice service to improve your property if required.
- A project management service to organise and supervise works on your property.