Jackson-Stop offers a bespoke property search, headed by Ollie Peacock, a qualified Chartered Surveyor and Registered RICS Valuer with over 25 years of property experience.
Ollie is conveniently located to cover the whole of East Anglia, from the popular Norfolk & Suffolk coast to the centres of Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket and of course the University City of Cambridge.
We offer a search and acquisition service for private and corporate clients looking for residential property, from large family homes to country and coastal cottages. The service is backed by a network of regional and London offices, and our heritage of experience stretching back over 100 years.
Is this service right for you?
- We all live busy lives and sometimes it is just not practical or possible to devote the many hours required to find your dream home. Many of our clients live away from their chosen area of search and are therefore, not able to react swiftly when a suitable property comes to the market, indeed many of the best properties are never even offered on the open market.
- Our service will ensure you acquire a property efficiently and in the shortest possible time; in a rising market this active approach can save you money.
- We act for clients looking for property across all price ranges.
- Often the most challenging part of a transaction is dealing with the conveyance, where many issues can arise prior to exchange of contracts. Our vast experience in residential sales gives us the opportunity to provide proactive solutions to issues that may arise.
- The fees are affordable and are tailored to the client depending on the level of service you require and the scope of your search. We will be happy to agree a bespoke package with you.
- We will meet with you to gain a full understanding of your property requirements.
- When appointed, we will begin a comprehensive search of properties both publicly and privately available, including low key and ‘off market’ transactions. We will utilise our network of contacts, including the excellent relationships we enjoy with local and national estate agents.
- We will negotiate the purchase on the most advantageous terms using our experience, insight and market intelligence.
- The sale will be managed on your behalf, from the appointment of legal representatives and chartered surveyors, through the conveyancing process, to a swift exchange of contracts and successful completion.
- We can offer recommendations in respect of planning, architects and building trades as well as recommendations for removals and give advice on schooling and local amenities.
Interested? - The Next Step
If you are interested in the service and would like to know more please contact Ollie Peacock on 07881 826361 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org