Guide price £545,000
This beautifully presented village house is arguably one of the oldest in the village with a date plaque of 1609 on the front elevation. As its name suggests, it was originally the village Post Office, but has in recent years been subject to a complete and ongoing restoration programme revealing some exceptionally well preserved structural timbers, beams, uprights, flagstone floors and an inglenook fireplace. The property is certainly worthy of its Grade II Listing, the restoration works having been carried out to a particularly high standard. The house is particularly well decorated with some more contemporary styles and finishes.
View a selection of our similar properties
Guide price £675,000
Guide price £650,000