YORKSHIRE: Buying a barn conversion
Monday Mar 18, 2019READ MORE
Choosing an estate agent to market your property can be a difficult task as many of them all appear to do more or less the same type of thing.
That’s why we want to make it easy for you to see what distinguishes Jackson-Stops from other agents and why so many people choose to sell their property through us when the time comes. Here are the first ten in a series of twenty:
1. Prime office location. When some other agents are reducing their visibility by going solely on-line, our prestigious offices provide a reassuring presence, giving confidence to buyer and seller alike.
2. Experience. Our team are among the most highly regarded and professional in the area, with a continual focus on integrity, honesty, commitment and results.
3. Accompanied viewings. All our viewings are accompanied by thoroughly professional staff who will visit your property before marketing commences, to get to know you and the property well.
4. Sales Progression. We firmly believe that sales progression is the most important aspect of the process. Our extremely experienced team will follow the sale right through to exchange and completion, nipping problems in the bud and offering every assistance possible to ensure the sale goes through with the least difficulty.
5. Professional Photography. Most agents simply take their own photos. You’ll notice the difference when they are taken by professional photographers who are highly creative in maximizing the sale potential of your home.
6. Expert writing. All our property brochures are bespoke-written, utilizing the most up-to-date, modern, popular and relevant key-words. A majority of property searches begin online, so it is imperative that your literature and pdf brochures appear in the highest ranked pages on the search engine but at the same time making informative and interesting reading to the buyer.
7. Floorplans. Properties with floorplans receive 60% more interest than without, which is why we also use professional floorplans on our details.
8. Market leading brochures. High quality printed brochures remain effective alongside digital methods in elevating the importance of a property and promoting both viewings and offers.
9. External Videos. We have seen a significantly higher hit rate and engagement on moving images, so we regularly upload our property videos to encourage a wider audience to view.
10. Transparency in Fees. We believe in providing transparency in our fee structure and operate on a no-sale, no-fee basis. We do not charge upfront fees like online agents, as we believe an estate agent’s job is not done until after completion.
However, it’s usually less about “what we DO” that counts, and more about “WHO we are” that makes the difference to our happy clients. Why not pop in for a coffee or contact a member of our team on Chichester: 01243 786316, or Arundel: 01903 885886 and judge for yourself!
Andrew Richardson FNAEA
Director, Jackson-Stops Chichester
For more details on all our current properties, please click link: Chichester Branch
Read more of our news, views and articles on all aspects of the property market.
Monday Mar 18, 2019READ MORE
Saturday Mar 16, 2019READ MORE
"They really went above and beyond when the purchase turned out not to be as straightforward as hoped and completely exceeded our expectations."
for the North Devon office
"The professional, friendly approach and attention to detail of the entire Jackson-Stops team is of the highest standard."
For the Northampton Office
"The professionalism and dedication the team showed towards what could be at times a complicated sale proved second to none."
for the Dorking office
"Realistic advice, efficient personable service and a great result."
For the Burford Office
"You have been there every step of the way with good advice, support and practical help. We are immensely grateful."
For the Sevenoaks Office
"Their empathy, understanding and excellent negotiating skills made the whole experience as stress free as possible."
For the York Office