As an ever-growing national estate agency business, with over 40 branches across the country, Jackson-Stops has successfully expanded into Lancashire and the Sefton Coast. Headed by Karl Ormerod, a West Lancashire-based agent with many impressive successes under his belt both in these areas and overseas, Jackson-Stops Lancashire and the Sefton Coast provides a comprehensive local and regional property sales and valuation service, backed by a national network of branches.
Jackson-Stops has been selling property in the North-West for over 70 years and bringing its renowned property marketing expertise to Lancashire and the Sefton Coast has proven premium homeowners have embraced the need for a premium national agent to market and sell their homes.
“Property owners in Lancashire and the Sefton Coast are now able to rely on the services of the highly successful and effective national marketing capabilities that Jackson-Stops brings.
“I offer a very personal and tailored service from initial marketing, including a ‘Discreet & Off-Market’ approach, to personal viewings and negotiating sales through to completion and I enjoy helping property owners maximise the price of their homes through wide-reaching marketing and carefully considered professional advice.
” Karl Ormerod
The Lancashire and the Sefton Coast team work closely with the Alderley Edge and Chester offices and adds to an already highly successful North-West-based business, which in the past 12 months has sold more than £200 million worth of property.
Why choose Jackson-Stops?
- 40+ branches across the country, with seven in London, giving your home a national audience
- Experienced local property experts with excellent local market knowledge
- Excellent marketing for your property including audio tours, beautiful photography, and professionally written brochures
- National advertising for our properties in The Telegraph, The Sunday Times, and Country Life
- Regional advertising in Lancashire Life
- Director involvement from beginning to end